|November 25, 2021|
|10:00 AM - 05:00 PM||Registration & Conference Kits Collection|
|November 26, 2021|
|09:00 AM - 09:10 AM||Opening Remarks|
|09:10 AM - 09:50 AM||Keynote Speech I|
|09:50 AM - 10:30 AM||Coffee Break and Group Photo|
|10:30 AM - 11:10 AM||Keynote Speech II|
|11:10 AM - 11:50 AM||Keynote Speech III|
|12:00 PM - 01:30 PM||Lunch|
|01:30 PM - 07:00 PM||Parallel Sessions|
|07:30 PM - 09:00 PM||Dinner|
|November 27, 2021|
|09:00 AM - 17:00 PM||Social Program|
1. Timing: 15 minutes in total, including Q&A. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
For safety consideration, please take good care of your belongings in the public places. Please bring your name badge for entering the conference hall. Please do not lend your name badge to people who are not involved with the conference. Please do not take irrelevant people to enter the conference rooms. The Organizers shall not be held responsibility for any loss of personal finance or belongings.